Who repairs street lights?
If you call Traffic Engineering at 318-741-8434 they can help you out or call AEP/SWEPCO at 1-888-216-3523. For more information view the SWEPCO website.

Show All Answers

1. What Flood Zone is my property located in? What does that flood zone classification mean?
2. Do you have an elevation certificate on-file for my property?
3. Do you have a letter of map amendment (LOMA) on-file for my property?
4. Where is a certain address located in Bossier City? Is this address inside are outside of the city limits?
5. How do I get my driveway/sidewalk fixed?
6. The street is caving in. Who fixes it?
7. Who repairs street lights?
8. How do I get a streetlight by my house?
9. How do I get a culvert for my driveway?
10. Is it possible to get city services such as water and sewer?