Our Motto & Responsibilities
"Kids play, coaches coach, officials officiate, and spectators cheer."
Bossier Parks and Recreation (BPAR) Department offers 4 types of sporting events for the youth. This page contains registration forms, schedules and dates for the different sporting events.
- Players on teams must be from same zip code.
- Only Bossier parish players will be grand fathered in.
- Players that are not residents of Bossier City will be allowed to register to play and BPAR will place them on a team. We will put players from Haughton, Benton, Elm Grove, and Plain Dealing on their respective teams. Players from other towns or cities will be placed on a team nearest to their zip code.
- Coaches cannot have tryouts to form their team and if anyone does this and we are notified, the coach will not be allowed to coach for BPAR.
- First child in family - $60
- Second child in family - $50
3 years to 14 years unless specified. Age note: determined by age as of September 30, 2021.
Please call 318-741-8450 for all information regarding the Youth Programs.
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Rain Out Info
Parks & RecreationPhysical Address
Public Service Complex
3223 Old Shed Road
Bossier City, LA 71111
P.O. Box 5337
Bossier City, LA 71171-5337
Phone: 318-741-8450Fax: 318-741-8455
Stephen BoydYouth Recreation SupervisorPhone: 318-741-8456
Kenny CarswellYouth Recreation SupervisorPhone: 318-741-8460